Who It's For
- Is there a gap between your Work Performance, Self-Awareness and Personal Development Growth at work?
- Are you ready to reassess your work-life balance (work/home/community/self)?
- Are you open to share your ideas, skills, thoughts, desire, passion, talents, knowledge, or even dreams that we can make it into another ‘department’ in your life?
- Are you ready to engage in this unique and inspiring process?
- Are you ready to transform from current situation to new heights as an Employee?
Sometimes it’s worth to look at the circumstances you are in at your workplace, no matter how you feel about it (satisfactory or unsatisfactory) and consider other opportunities that are ahead of you.
This does not mean quitting your job, but advance in your Personal and Business Development Goals while working.
Join us at StopGap Consultants, so that we can explore your Personal and Business Development Goals and Plans as an employee and make a difference in your life.
Trigger questions for you: -
- What can you do to compliment your 9 hours at work for your Personal and Business Development Growth?
- What do you do after work? Is it a routine? Does it add value to your life?
- How can you avoid working overtime without compromising the quality and quantity of your performance excellence? Can you convert those extra to your ‘me-time’?
- What does your employer and colleagues say or think about you?
- What’s your value to the company and yourself?
- What value do you add to the company and yourself?
- Does going to work determine your future or you determine what’s in your future after work?
Did you know that positive and negative circumstances with your employer can lead to great opportunities for Personal and Business Development Plans?
These developments could take different fashion as long as you apply the best practice. For example, you can get promotion at work, sell yourself to other companies, or even be the beginning of becoming an entrepreneur or establish a side hustle.
In short, consider being employed as being in the University of Diversity.
Join us at StopGap Consultants, so that we can explore Personal and Business Development Plans as an employee and make a difference in your life.
Regardless of your religion
Begin your day with a prayer for what you are about to accomplish.
End your day with a prayer for what you have achieved.