StopGap Consultants (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Ours”, “Company”) welcomes you and invites you to access our website www.stopgapconsult.com. StopGap Consultants is legally registered in Kenya (registration number: 461406). The terms “You”, “Yours”, “Customer”, “User” or Visitors” mean the person using our website www.stopgapconsult.com and the offered services.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- We reserve the right to block your access to the website and/or report you to the competent authorities.
- Read the Terms carefully. By using the Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Website.
- INFORMATION ACCURACY
- By using our website and requesting our services you confirm that any information you provide is true and accurate.
- You understand and agree that under no circumstances we are to be held responsible if you mislead us in using such inaccurate, incomplete or untrue information.
- PROCESSING TIME
- Our normal processing time is two (2) business days.
- We will process your request and respond to you within this time frame unless circumstances beyond our control prevent us from doing so. You understand, agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for any delay due to reasons beyond our control.
- PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- Information on protecting your privacy can be found in our detailed PrivacyPolicy.
- Electronic Communications. By using our website you give us your consent to contact you by email, phone, WhatsApp or other means of communication for purposes related to your service requests.
All e-mails and mobile text messages sent to and from StopGap Consultants will be recorded and subject to achieve or review by and/or disclosed to lawyer or court of law for legal proceeding should such situation arise.
For other purposes, not related to your service requests, we will seek your explicit consent prior to contacting you.
- Confidentiality of Information and Data. StopGap Consultants has taken utmost reasonable steps to ensure the confidentiality of information and data received through the Website and transmitted via the internet.
We use the data collected from our Website to better understand our visitors and our business, to provide the services you request, and to enhance the StopGap Consultants services.
In the event where confidential information and data is intercepted and used by unauthorized third parties due to unexpected changes in technology, we cannot be held responsible.
- Third-party content, links and services. Our Website and any messages sent to you may contain links to third-party websites and content provided by third parties which are not maintained by StopGap Consultants.
Such links and content are provided exclusively for your information purposes, convenience and to assist you in accessing resources external to our Website.
You understand and agree that we are not responsible or reliable for the content, accuracy or opinion of any third parties’ websites to which the Website is linked to us or any content provided by third parties.
StopGap Consultants assumes no responsibility or liability for the quality of the services provided by third parties.
- PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- Our quoted price is best tailored to the service and depends on several factors for each particular situation. The price is final and it is inclusive of all applicable service charges, taxes, government fees, value added services and discounts. Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
- At the point of payment, you will pay either the full quoted price or in instalments plans without any hidden or additional charges. Please refer to our Payment Plans section of our Website.
- You agree that your M-pesa will be charged immediately. You understand and agree that the payment processor or payment gateway may reject the transaction for reasons beyond our control.
- All payments will be charged and made in Kenya Shillings provided you are in Kenya.
If its outside Kenya all payments will be charged and made in your local currency.
- Any transaction fees, charges and currency conversion rates imposed by banks or payment processors will be paid by you and are not related to us.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Our website and all of its contents, including but not limited to texts, images, photographs, graphics, videos, designs, icons, menus, symbols, software systems, applications, code and other material provided by or on behalf of StopGap Consultants is owned by us or third parties. The Content is protected by copyrights, registered trademarks and other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable.
- All the material contained within the Website is property of StopGap Consultants for use by prospects and clients and cannot be copied, adapted, modified, translated, reverse-engineered or reproduced in any way, format or form, electronic or otherwise, fully or partially, without the prior and explicit written permission from us.
- StopGap name and logo are registered trademarks of StopGap Consultants. All other trademarks, names, logos and other information elements are the property of their respective owners.
- Certain images are not our property, they are free of IP rights and we use them under Creative Commons license.
- USE LIMITATIONS
- Our website is intended for use solely for the purpose of accessing services we provide.
- You cannot use it for any illegal purpose including but not limited to information theft, spreading virus or harmful content, violating copyright or intellectual property rights or otherwise violating the law.
- You agree not to use the Website by illegal, harmful or malicious means including but not limited to bots, spider, scraper, viruses, Trojan horses, malware and Denial-of-Service attempts.
- MODIFICATION TO THE WEBSITE
- We may at any time and from time to time temporarily or permanently modify the Website with or without notice.
- We shall not be accountable to you or any third party for any modification or suspension of the Website.